Soft Tissue - Crown Lengthening
Crown extension is one of the most commonly required procedures in restorative
dentistry, yet it is often underutilized. Enjoy an in-depth look at the evidence-based
concepts and practical applications for Clinical Crown Lengthening and learn how
to enhance predictability for your restorations and impressions. Gain the peace of
mind that you are current in your treatment planning choices.
- Evidence-based concepts and practical applications for Clinical Crown Lengthening
- Learn how to enhance predictability for restorations and impressions
- Discuss Functional and Esthetic Crown Lengthening
- How to handle hard and soft tissues
- Proper surgical techniques
- Preservation of esthetics in the final tissue contours
- Relocation of all structures that comprise the biologic width, namely: sulcus, junctional epithelium, connective tissue fibers, and bone.
August 3, 2018